This Dedolight Basic 4-Light Kit is based on the DLH4 light head--it's extremely compact yet (with its dual-lens concept) provides high light output. With a 150W lamp in the flood position, its light output is greater than a 300 watt Fresnel studio fixture. In the spot position, it equals or exceeds a 1000 watt Fresnel studio fixture. The inexpensive, specially designed lamps provide precision beam aim, coupled with long life expectancy.
Each DT24-1U Power Supply/Control Unit powers its own light, equipped with 150W lamps at a nominal voltage of 24V. Its AC power input is set for 230-240 AC voltage.
The kit also includes stands, barndoors, bulbs, clamp, flexible stand extension, accessory box, clamp, wall holder, and a hard, compartment divided case.
- 4 x DLH4 Light head, 100 W / 150 W tungsten, low voltage
- 4 x DT24-1 Power supply 1 x 24 V / 150 W (230 / 240 V AC)
- 4 x DBD8 Standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 4 x DPLS Light shield ring
- 4 x DFH Gel filter holder
- 4 x DST dedolight stand
- 1 x DSTFX Flexible stand extension (510 mm)
- 1 x DH2 wall holder
- 1 x CLAMP1 dedolight clamp
- 8 x DL150 Halogen lamp 24 V / 150 W, blackened
- 2 x DLBOX Plastic box
- 1 x DCHDKA1 Transport hard case