FreeStyle 31/21 LED DMX
Kino Flo’s new FreeStyle 31 & 21 LED’s include three menu options, one white and two color menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the color menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over
100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave similar to a traditional color wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the color along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much color is applied. The second color menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
For additional versatility, the FreeStyle LED panel can be easily removed from the housing and mounted onto a stand or handheld with the new KinoGrip.
Kino Flo's new FreeStyle LED’s also come with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), 24VDC input, and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (0.65 Amps at 230U). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
• DMX wireless (Lumen Radio)
• Manual and DMX dimming w/ Auto Terminate
• Built-in Barndoors, Honeycomb Louver, Center Mount
• Removable LED panel with center mount and molded corner mounts
• Tunable Kelvin 2500K to 9900K
• Dimming without color shift
• Green/Magenta control
• Kino Flo presets and Gel presets
• RGB control
• Dial-in color using Hue angle and Saturation control
• Universal input 100-240VAC and 24VDC
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation